[RBS] We Need Sadranim!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 12:41:17 IDT 2009

Dear All,

B"H, with the completion of Makheilat Kol Berama's 10th year, we are having
our end of the year concert in the Looz Park this coming Tuesday.

B"H, half of our kids are now married so we don't have as many Sadranim
available at home as we used to!

I would appreciate it if 5 people could step forward and offer their
services to help make this event run smoothly.

We have enough teenage volunteer, we need some parents please.

The job entails:

+ Being at the park from 6:15 until 8:15 (can be split by 2 people)
+ Wearing your "yellow jacket" from your car and/or a "sadran hat"
+ Answering questions like: "Where's the bathroom?"  (There is none. :-)
+ Dealing with lost children (and/or their lost parents :-)
+ Enjoying the concert!

In addition, as always we will be hiring guards and there will be police
presence as well.

Kol Tuv,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com