[RBS] do you have access to shul e-mail lists?

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Thu Jun 11 22:37:14 IDT 2009

-Hi, I need to advertise an upcoming Likrat Kallah event with HaRabbanit
Idit Itzkovitz on July 13th.  The speech is being given in Hebrew so I need
to make contact with Hebrew speakers and I thought shul lists would help.
If you are on a shul list please let me know.  I will prepare the
announcement in Hebrew. I also have one prepared in English that I would be
thrilled to have sent out as well.   I just need someone send it out.
Thanks, tizku l'mitzvoth.  Sadeena Pinhasik