[RBS] ask around -Camp Girls R' Us is the one!!!!

Leora Adam gmail adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 07:14:12 IDT 2009

Ask anyone who's ever been to Girls R' Us and you will only get amazing
Why? Because at Camp Girls R' Us we truly care about each and every girl.
we understand how important the experience of a positive, fun and character
building summer is.
We are creating memoires for a lifetime and guiding your daughters path of
self discovery.

Join Leora Adam: Director, Racheli Haller; Assistant Director, Elisheva
Storch (Lipkin) & Devorah Golembo - Head Counselors
& Dr.Kerry Bar-Cohn: dance,( and all our amazing counselors ) for a summer
full of memories!!
At Camp Girls R' Us, the staff is made up of community members who really
know & love the girls....all year round.
Don't underestimate the value of a community based staff & camp.

For Girls entering Grades 1 -9
Camp dates: Wednesday,August 5th - Wednesday, August 26th
Hours: Sunday through Thursday - 9:00 - 4:00 ,Fridays: 9:00 – 12

This years highlights include:

swimming with instruction 3 times weekly!!

2 day overnight for girls going into grade 6 - 9 in Ramat HaGolan!!

Carnival!! Trip!! Learning!

Overnight for whole camp!!

Dance!!  Art n' Crafts!!

Tap!!  Baking!!

Music!!  Drama!!

Variety Performance!!

For info please call Leora at 0773535030  or  0524420585 or email back
                             Racheli Haller - 0524210969

For info, great pictures & to register click here!!    www.campgirlsrus.com