[RBS] Camp ACHDUT- the real thing!

Ruchie Bromberg ruchieb at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 14:59:26 IDT 2009

Shavua Tov,
            We hope you had a great Shabbat and are getting ready for another great week.

You are probably wondering – so what funny, creative ad is Camp Achdut going to put out this week – well sorry to disappoint you. Nothing doing this week.

We are using all our creative JUICES to come up with a super great program for your kids, one that includes, trips, games,  swimming, food and FUN.

Do your kids like wearing PJ’s during the day when they are eating popcorn and learning about gemilat chesed?

So if you haven’t done so already – sign your kids up for a GREAT summer time – as time is running out.

Camp ACHDUT – it’s the real thing…

The Camp Achdut Team.