[RBS] High quality low priced diapers for sale

engelberg@ieee.org whyvette.e at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 23:42:30 IDT 2009

Please reply to: TanyaJoffe <tanyajoffe12 at gmail.com> or call the
numbers listed below

Exciting, great new product available in RBS. "Tushy's Diapers".

*Excellent, premium quality. Comparable to both Huggies and Pampers
but cheaper in price. Already many satisfied customers!
*Approved by Israelis Bureau of Standards.
*Convenient - we are selling out of our machsan.

Anyone looking for a good quality, neatly packaged diaper at an
excellent price please contact us. 3 pack special available.
Free sample to genuine customers.
Baruch: 052 772 9620 (h) 999 4441
Tanya: 052 772 9660