[RBS] GREAT 2 y.o. gan in Dolev-Shimshon area

Ellen Solomon esolomon at torah.org
Sun Jun 14 22:11:42 IDT 2009

Posting for a friend (and beloved ganenet):

Gan Tzippi, entering it's 4th year, is open for registration.  For children
1.9-2.4 years old.  Enthusiasm, love, developmental skills; projects,
playground visits, birthdays, the works!  Five days a week, Hebrew with
English support, low child-ganenet ratio.

"I feel like we got the best of both worlds - our child was in a warm, home
environment, and a professional gan setting as well.  He learned a lot: he
wasn't speaking much but sang the first verse of Ma Nishtana, they even had
a unit in which he learned to brush his teeth!  He absorbed so much: he can
make most of a bracha on his own from Tzippi's regular davening and meal
routines, and he was one of several children to successfully initiate toilet
training because of others in the gan (and how Tzippi supported them).  He
had a wonderful, happy year."
Tzippi has the energy of an aerobics instructor (she is one!), the love of a
mother, and the pedagogical techniques of, well, a ganenet.  She runs a
well-kept and warm gan, nurturing the unique personalities of each child.

To reach Tzippi Appel directly: 052-660-9694; feel free to call/email me for
questions, and for other references.

Ellen Solomon
999-2164