[RBS] To all of you who thought someone else would call ...

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 12:53:38 IDT 2009

B"H, last year almost 700 people (!) came to the Kol Berama end of the year
park.
I hope most, if not all, enjoyed it.

Meanwhile, I still need sadranim for tomorrow night's choir event!

Please do *NOT* hesitate and give me a call.

This is definitely one of those "Oskei Tzibbur" things!

The job entails:

+ Being at the park from 6:15 until 8:15 (can be split by 2 people)
+ Wearing your "yellow jacket" from your car and/or a "sadran hat"
+ Answering questions like: "Where's the bathroom?"  (There is none. :-)
+ Dealing with lost children (and/or their lost parents :-)
+ Enjoying the concert!

Thank you,

-Ephrayim Naiman
ejnaiman at gmail.com