[RBS] unsolicited recommendation for photographer

Shaina Abraham shainaabraham31 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:13:19 IDT 2009

Are you thinking of getting pictures taken of your family or kids?  If
so, I would like to highly recommend Dalia Finklestein.  She took
absolutely stunning pictures of my girls in the rose garden in Beit
shemesh.  She really took a lot of time to let the kids feel
comfortable and natural.  She is also an artist so she has a great eye
for getting artsy creative shots.

She has samples of her work if you'd like to see.

Shaina