[RBS] Are you making aliyah in July?

Ari Ellen ari.ellen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 10:45:28 IDT 2009

Are you making aliyah in July? Do you anticipate running around getting your
life ready the first few months you are here.  Do you need an extra pair of
hands to watch your kids, pick them up from camp, get dinner, lightly clean
your home...? If so, I have a great metapelet that is available from July:
we think she is wonderful, warm, respectful, and completely trustworthy.
She speaks fluent English and Hebrew.
If you are interested, please let me know and I will pass on the
information.  (Trust me, I have been through a lot of metaplot and Naomi is
a keeper).
Moriah