[RBS] Information about allergies to eggs and soya

Michal Roness michalroness at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:00:33 IDT 2009

Posting for a friend so please reply to zevjay at bezeqint.net

Hi
I have overseas relations arriving in two weeks and one of the kids is allergic to eggs, soya and peanuts.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me where in RBS or Jerusalem I could buy Challa, Bread or Pita that fulfills these requirements. If there is anyone else that has experience with these allergies any advice would be helpful so that I relatives and nephew will be calm and healthy while here on summer holiday.

Thanks
Sada Jacobson