[RBS] glutenfree take out food available

marti winston martirobin2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:50:54 IDT 2009

Delicious glutenfree Shabbos takeout food available now.

Are you are having a birthday party with a gluten sensitive person or going

out for Shabbos/Yomtov and need to take along a meal or desert that is

gluten free?

Are you just plain old overwhelmed and need a break from cooking for your

wheat sensitive kid/husband/guest in addition to all the other things
you are and doing for Shabbos?

You can email me or call to place your order.

(Even if you are not gluten sensitive, you can eat this food as
regular take out.)

Remember to email me for an updated menu/price list.

I use only Eida, Chassam Sofer, OU, Aguda, Belz, Rav Machpud...& other

(mehadrin) hechsherim.

You can pick up your Shabbos orders Fridays from 10am until 12 noon.

Special orders for during the week pick up will be discussed via telephone.

Shavua tov

Marti:  992-1859