[RBS] Reminder- new worksop for women starting tomorrow (Mon) night

Eva Soller elt26 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:09:43 IDT 2009

QUESTION:  WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF LIFE???

ANSWER:  “Man was created for the sole purpose of rejoicing in G-d and deriving pleasure from the splendor of His presence; for this is true joy and the greatest pleasure that can be found.” (Path of the Just, ch.1)

LOOKING FOR... Spiritually Minded and Soulfully Motivated Women

COME CELEBRATE ROSH CHODESH and hear the first session introducing:  LIGHTS OF EMUNAH

·       an 8-part workshop ideally suited for women who want to learn how to strengthen their G-d awareness & develop practical tools to access their Emunah resources for healing, spiritual empowerment, and greater joy in daily living.