[RBS] Juggling Chug this summer

Scott Seltzer scott at juggler.net
Sun Jun 21 21:44:52 IDT 2009

This summer I am going to teach an assortment of circus skills ranging from
tricks that can be learned in minutes to building blocks of skills that may
take considerably longer (like learning to juggle). Instruction will
include: juggling, diabolo (Chinese yo-yo), flowersticks (devilsticks),
plate spinning, balancing, and more... I have lots of entertaining games and
challenges to keep kids amused.

The benefits of juggling include: building self-esteem, improved
coordination, reflexes, concentration, creativity, fitness, rhythm, balance,
patience, perseverance, coping with failure, goal-setting, accomplishment,
and most of all: having fun. Positive outlet for energies.

Details:
Suitable for ages 7-15
Beginners and all levels welcome
Two groups: Mondays from 6-7 pm or Wednesdays from 6-7 pm
5 sessions from the first week in July to the first week in August
Cost: 175 NIS for 5 sessions plus each student gets to keep a set of 3
handmade beanbags (a 45 NIS value).
Location: Givat Savion
Languages of Instruction: English and Hebrew

-Scott Seltzer
054-7845999
www.juggler.co.il