[RBS] Wow! Look how many people came to the Looz Park Concert!!

Ephrayim Naiman ejnaiman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:58:32 IDT 2009

Dear All,

First and foremost, thank you to *EVERYBODY* who came!

 !! Over 1,300 people - we have *NEVER* had so many !!

Thank you to the Beigele Animal Circus
  Thank you Shalom Lerner & Iriyat Beit Shemesh for helping support the
event
    Thank you Rav Zev Rones for the Dvar Torah
      Thank you to Dani Alony for the Sound System
        Thank you Mishterret Yisrael, the 6 guards and
          all the sadranim for securing the area.

Thank you to my family for all the help leading up to,
during and after the concert.

And last but not least, thank you to
            Shalom Kinnory and all the boys
                           for all their hard work!

Now c'mon guys - help support such events by buying some of the choir CDs!

See the following links for some of the videos from this past year's Chanuka
concert:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrbUVBIGNEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOEDHr3YLHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC7dhTiASOw