[RBS] Thank you Judy Clark and Studio Musikef!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 23:19:43 IDT 2009

A tremendous THANK YOU to Judy Clark and her 23 piano students from
Studio Musikef who came to perform their end-of-year recital at the
Melabev Senior Center this morning!
Our seniors truly enjoyed the performance, which included well-known
folk songs, as well as classical music. We were especially impressed
by a performance of Fur Elise on 5 keyboards! The highlight was the
finale when 2 children played Hatikva and all the seniors joined in.
The performers (ranging from beginners to bagrut level) clearly love
learning with Judy because Judy makes learning fun and the music come
alive!!
Judy, thank you for honoring our seniors by sharing this special
occasion with them, we are all awaiting your next performance!
In gratitude,
Shoshana Lichtman, director
Staff and Members of Melabev Senior Center,
melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
02-999-4258