[RBS] helmets save lives

Yitzhak Treister cpayitz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 12:00:35 IDT 2009

Please daven for שמעון בן יאיר.
Shimon is in Ein kerem hospital with a broken jaw. The only way he can eat
for the next two months is by consuming liquids through a straw.
Shimon was riding his bike at 11:30 Monday morning 22th june from Ramat Beit
Shemesh to Gan Eucalyptus during school hours, as part of his Yeshiva's
program.
He collided head on with another Talmid.
Let this all be a lesson for us that we cannot rely on the security of our
children when they are doing extra curricular activities in the school
framework.
We, of Rochvei Shimshon are currently negotiating with the city to widen our
biking safety program and we are waiting (on the mayor's initiative)
approval to widen the program to the Chareidi highschools in Beit Shemesh.
Please insure that your children wear helmets whenever they ride their
bikes.