[RBS] INFO4U: Learn Internet Marketing for $1

Sara sara99622 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 13:57:26 IDT 2009

I'm taking an internet marketing course which I believe would be very useful
to many English speakers in Israel. If you struggle with Hebrew, want to
supplement or replace your income or just want to work from home, you should
check this out. I'm making money, so I can tell you that the techniques I've
learned work.

The online course includes video lessons and webinars as well as support. It
costs $1 for the first month and $33/month thereafter. There are so many
resources and value added services that are constantly added that the course
is a tremendous bargain.

Since this course is dynamic you stay up to date with all the latest Google
changes and variables in the market. You don't get that from a 2 or 3 month
static course and it's essential to success.

Experienced marketers subscribed to the course say the formula taught for
determining keyword profit by itself is worth the cost of the course. The
step by step approach to building niche websites is what is missing from
free blogs.

Building a network of sites takes work and time, like anything worthwhile in
life. If you don't have 8-10 hours a week to work on building your sites,
this course isn't for you.

See: http://thekeywordcrashcourse.info for more details and to sign up if
you want to try it out for $1.

I'm not an expert but I am a very satisfied student of this course. If you
have any questions, feel free to email me.

Sara