[RBS] Repeat Performance of "Circle of Faith" this week!

Limudei Lottie limudeilottie at bezeqint.net
Wed Jun 24 17:40:09 IDT 2009

Limudei Lottie is excited to announce, that due to popular demand, we
will be staging a repeat
performance of our fundraising musical,"Circle of Faith" for one night
only in Yerushalayim!

Date: Tuesday June 30, 2009 / אור ל'ט תמוז

Location: Heichal Shlomo - Rechov King George 58

Time: Doors Open 7:00 PM Performance Starts 7:30PM Prompt!

Ticket Prices 65 NIS Lower Level 50 NIS Upper Level. Open Seating.

“Circle of Faith” takes you on a journey with a teacher, her students,
and some friends, to meet the women of the generation of the desert.
They learn from those women and ultimately apply those “limudim”
(lessons) to their own lives.

Written by Miriam Kaplan, Directed by Leora Adam, Assisted by Sara Dena
Golembo, Musical direction by Shifra Goldmeier Music composed by Leah
Lewin and Shifra Goldmeier, Choreography by Sarah Tikvah Kornbluth,
Assisted by Miriam Maor, Dance Assistant and Instructor-Gitti Porgesz

Exciting, inspirational, and fun for women, teens, and girls.

Limudei Lottie, the women's Torah center of Ramat Beit Shemesh is not
just about classroom education. There are many ways to learn the lessons
of our Torah. Women, teens, and girls in our community, need healthy
outlets in which they can use their creative talents. To this end, we
are excited to involve some of those many talented people from our
community– the Playwright, Directors, Choreographer,
Producers,Musicians, Costume manager, Cast, and Assistants to
participate in this amazing inspirational production! Approved by local
Rabbonim.

To order tickets call Chana Ginsburg -999-6058, 052-761-1671.
Please pass this along to friends and relatives in Yerushalayim. Help us
continue to provide this quality program to our neighborhood!

See you there!

Chana & Leya