[RBS] Are you a CURIOUS Mitnagid?

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 24 18:14:18 IDT 2009

This is an unauthorized message regarding the Tanya Shiur at Beis Tefilla,which is located at Refaim & Luz in Ramat Beit Shemesh- HG---                              " This Thursday night's Tanya Shiur at BTYA, will iyh begin at 9:30 pm (NOT 9:45 ) with a review and overview of the first 4 perakim of Tanya, what we have learned, and what have we learned from what we have learned. After ABOUT 20 minutes, we will iyh move into the fifth perek". [Maariv at 10:15 PM]