[RBS] OFFER: free place to stay in RBSA in August for visiting parents/grandparents

The Yeshivah theyeshivah at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:37:59 IDT 2009

We will be away for much of August - from the 3rd to the 25th - and
would be happy to have you stay in our home for free during that
entire time, just to watch over it.  We have a few houseplants to
water (once a week) and some fish to feed (every other day).  That's
about it.  It's a beautiful place, bli ayin hara, with a terrace and
garden.  You'll be very comfortable.  We're in the Luz/Hayarkon area.
We prefer just a responsible single person or couple.  Write back if
interested.

Suki