[RBS] Bagrut Math Tutor

Melissa Shenker melissashenker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 10:28:45 IDT 2009

Posting for a friend.  Translation by me.  (Note: Baruch is the
co-ordinator of the Mathematics programs at 2 local high schools and
has been teaching high school mathematics for 17 years.)

In preparation for the summer Bagruyot in Mathematics I am giving
private lessons at the level of 4 or 5 units (yechidot) for Moed Alef
or Bet.  Beyond the required technical knowledge, I have many years of
teaching experience, have worked extensively with the syllabus, know
the style of questions used in the test papers and which areas
students must focus on for maximum achievements, etc.  I can be
contacted on 054-3006800 or breismann at gmail.com
Thanks,
Baruch Reismann

--