[RBS] Support Our Kids! Support Lema'an Achai!

David Morris - Lema'an Achai david at lemaanachai.org
Tue Mar 24 19:36:55 IST 2009

The wonderful & enterprising kids of our neighborhood are preparing,
exhibiting and selling their wares at the RBS Matnas "Kimche Depischa
Children's Fair".

This is kindly arranged by Tami Elmaliach of Tehilla - and profits
are shared between the kids, and the Lema'an Achai Kimche Depischa Fund.

Next Tuesday, 31st March between 10:00 till 13:00; RBS Matnas on Dolev.

I warmly encourage the whole community to come out and support our
kids, and support Lema'an Achai!

Chag Kasher Vesameach!
David

David Morris, Chairman