[RBS] thank you NOW My PC Works

Michoel Guttman guttman2 at bezeqint.net
Wed Mar 25 01:05:23 IST 2009

I can fix most things myself  B"H, but........
Yesterday I turned my computer on and much to my horror it didn't even try to turn on. I rushed it over to NOW My P.C. Works  072-2312-310 and in ten minutes
Sender Schwartz cleaned it of dust (choked on all that came out) and amazingly enough that's all it needed to work again
Thank you ever so much Sender
 I highly recommend that everyone gets their computer cleaned not only for Pesach - it can save you from buying a new motherboard

kol tuv
and a kosher chag sameach

Michoel Guttman
Licensed Electrician
All Electrical Work and Emergencies
Major Appliance Repairs
and Air Conditioners Repairs and Maintenance
call  0507-87-89-89