[RBS] Please post-For my brother-in-law,Rabbi H. Greenspan

Harry greenspan rabbispan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 00:34:42 IST 2009

Greetings:

I am Judith Greenspan's brother visiting from the Washington, DC area. I am enjoying family and tourism here in Israel, but must get to Ben Gurion Airport for my return flight which departs Friday morning, March 27, at 9 a.m. If anyone is heading in that direction from Ramat Beit Shemesh (I think that is the name Judy said to say) shortly after sunrise, I would be most appreciative for a ride.  A lift to wherever I can catch an airport bus/shuttle/taxi would be wonderful.

Call me, Joel Greer, at Judy and Harry's home, 02-995-1485, or email me at joelwgreer at aol.com.

Many thanks,
Joel

Joel Greer, Ph.D.