[RBS] TONIGHT Is the night: Thu 26th: 1 nt 30% off childrens books

Michaela Lustman michaela at bezeqint.net
Thu Mar 26 16:15:08 IST 2009

TONIGHT :::::
Save 30% on all books for your children at Off the Shelf 4 Kids the
English Bookstore here in Bet Shemesh TONIGHT ONLY(26 March)

100's of titles to choose from.

Open: 7.30 -10.00pm
Address: 3 Rechov Shimon, Givat Sharet , Bet Shemesh
Tel; 999 8261

Answers to Commonly Asked Questions
* Books are new and direct from Chul
* Books for all ages...babies, toddlers, Gan age, primary school & high
school children
* Prices marked on each book less 30%
* Yes we have readers and workbooks
* Yes we have non fiction as well as fiction (and also activity and craft
books)
* Cash and Cheque welcome
* This is a 1 night only sale!

  _____