[RBS] Hafrashat Challah - change of date

sheina berkowitz sheinac at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:27:08 IST 2009

Shalom and Bracha to all my friends and neighbors in Ramat Bet Shemesh and in Bet Shemesh.  I hope your preparations for Pesach are coming along with much energy, music and joy.

I miss you all and hope to be back there as soon as possible.

I am asking all of you who bake challah with a brachah, if could you have my children in mind.  They are married 6 years already and have not yet been blessed with children.  I am hoping to get 40 women to bake challah for a specific Shabbat, for a strong concentration of our teffilot for this young couple.

Shabbat
Shabbat mevarchim Rosh Chodesh Iyar.  April 17th.  The Shabbat -RIGHT after Pesach.

Devorah Leah bat Sheina
  דבורה לאה בת שיינה

Meir ben Chana Elka
  מאיר   בן   חנה  אלקה

Please let me know if you can do it for sure,  If you need a reminder, I will be happy to do that,    If you know of anyone else, please have than write to me.

Thank you so so very much,
תזקו למצוות

שיינא
sheina berkowitz