[RBS] Spectra Washing Machine For Sale 250 Shekels

Joshua Moesch yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 14:17:59 IDT 2009

We have a 5.5 year old Spectra washing machine.  It was working great until recently, but started making some noise during the last wash we ran.  We had a handyman look at it and he said that there the "house of the drum" (he said it in Hebrew) needs to be replaced.  He said it is a lot of labor to do it, so it would cost around 1,800 shekels to ahve it fixed.

If you or someone you know can do the work - then I am sure the part is much less (you can ask the handyman how much just for the part)and then you will have a very good working machine.

The machine holds 6 kilos.

We are asking 250 shekels for the machine - you will have to make arrangements to remove it from our home (Nachal Timna, RBSA) by Sunday/Monday

Please email or call Josh at: yotzma2 at yahoo.com or 054-665-9720