[RBS] Belated Purim nosh thanks - clothespins?

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Mar 29 17:18:11 IDT 2009

I apologize for not immediately letting you all know how amazing you
were at dropping off your leftover Purim goodies to be re-packed and
transferred to soldiers via "A Package from Home" - tizku l'mitzvot!  I
filled my trunk TWICE with your donations!

Did one of you mistakenly leave a small bag of good quality clothespins
in your donation bag?  Please come & get it!

Thanks,

~Rivka Ester

ps - Keep an eye for further announcements about dropping off your
chametz for Lema'an Achai - they store it for redistribution to area
folks in need, and my ground floor place will be a collection point
again.