[RBS] Free Washing Machine

Joshua Moesch yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 20:36:06 IDT 2009

We have a 5.5 year old washing machine (Spectra, holds 6 kilos of clothes) that needs some work.  It was working, but on the last wash started making a banging noise. The handyman said it needs a new "house for the tumbler" which is labor intensive and could cost up to 1,800 shekels to fix.  If you want to tryand fix it yourself, cheaper, or want to invest 1,800 shekels, it is otherwise a good machine.  It is yours free to the first person who tells me they want it AS LONG AS you can come take it by Monday evening, as we have a new machine being delivered on Tuesday morning.

Call Josh 054-665-9720 the machine is on Nachal Timna