[RBS] Community Service Announcement

Yad Tomech ytomech at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:25:36 IDT 2009

In order to make your Peasach preparations easier, Yad Tomech is
pleased to inform our fellow BS/RBS  residents, that we will be
providing a hot lunch to anyone interested.
Beginning Sunday (March 29th) until Wednesday, Erev Peasach.
The meal menu will be similar to that of our soup kitchen, not the
same as the meals provided to families of women after birth.
Distribution will take place every day between 1:30 to 2:30pm at the
following locations:
RBS A':  Play center on Nachal Gilo 4 (entrance behind building)
RBS B':  Play center on Rechov Rashbag 2 (entrance through yard)
Kiriya:   Play center on Rechov Chazon Ish 12

There is no need to sign up in advance-but in order to better service
the community, it would be helpful to leave a message the night before
by 11:00pm at 995-1908, stating the number of portions you need, as
well as at which location you need it. (no name is required)

The cost is 5 nis per portion

For further information please call 057-319-1614 (Heb Speaker)

Wishing you a Peasach Kasher Vesameach,

Yad Tomech