[RBS] The Sewing Center - repairs/alterations for Pesach

bysirk bysirk at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 14:26:48 IDT 2009

Because of the overwhelming work load we are dealing with now, we cannot promise that any work received after Thursday of this week will be finished before Pesach. Please bring in your alterations and repairs etc ASAP.

Thank you and a chag kasher vesomeiyach.

The Sewing Center - Merkaz HaTefira  hours:

    Sun                  4pm - 8pm

    Mon    10am - 2pm    4pm - 8pm

    Tues    10am - 2pm

    Wed    10am - 2pm    4pm - 8pm

    Thurs                4pm - 8pm

Located in the main shopping center of RBSA in the parking area underneath "Yesh" (entrance from Nachal Nitzanim). The following services are currently being offered by our experienced seamstresses:

- All types of alterations and repairs

- New clothes designed and sewn especially for you

- Sewing notions and supplies - thread, needles, zippers, scissors, etc. etc.

Tel:    992-5665      052 768-8663

We hope to give you the best possible service for all of your sewing needs. Try us!

*** Note:  Am posting for my daughter. Please do not respond to this e-mail. Please call the above numbers with any questions. Thanks.