[RBS] ShemeshPhone, Arthur's pharmacy and metzias

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Fri May 1 12:56:10 IDT 2009

I just returned from Arthurs Natural Pharmacy at Dolev 82 from picking up my
new free ShemeshPhone (mine must have been "borrowed"). While I was there, I
noticed a sign that said that they have a large selection of wallets. They
are right. I am normally very picky but I found one exactly to my liking.
They also have excellent prices on batteries( I was once searching for them
and they were at Arthurs pharmacy).
So, even if you were lucky enough to get your ShemeshPhone, you can still
find other stuff at Arthur's Pharmacy.
Shabbat Shalom
Adina