[RBS] update on boys in Japan

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Fri May 1 14:23:48 IDT 2009

A while ago, my husband posted about the boys in Japan and explained what
happened to them and how they were imprisoned in Japan.  I just received an
update on the trial of the youngest of the three boys.  Here it is:
Japan: Judge Sentences Yeshiva Bochur to Prison

11:25PM EST: Just moments ago, a Japanese judge handed down a ruling
against HaBochur Yosef ben Ita Rivka, the youngest of the three
Bochrim wrongfully imprisoned in Japan.

According to initial reports he was sentenced to 5 years in prison
 but can take off a 3rd of the time for good behavior.
Additionally, he can use the 266 days he already ...

Read the full article at YESHIVA WORLD NEWS
URL to article: http://www.theyeshivaworld.com/?p=33707

Of course, we need to keep dovening for all three boys:osef ben Ita Rivka
Yoel Zev ben Mirel Reesa Chava and
Yaakov Yosef ben Raizel.  To join a nationwide Tehillim for the boys, please
call:  1-700-700-721.
May we only hear bsorot Tovot.