[RBS] TIME MANAGEMENT TUNE-UP

Rachel & Daniel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Sat May 2 22:18:28 IDT 2009

Due to popular demand, I am opening up a second workshop in RBS on
Wednesdays, beginning on May 13th
--------------------------------------
TIME MANAGEMENT TUNE-UP
--------------------------------------
Time Management Tune-up is an 8 part series (women only) which helps you to:
* Develop a weekly schedule tailored to your tasks at home.
* Create a balance between maintaining your home and achieving your personal
  goals.
* Design a customized menu plan based on your family's unique requirements.
* Put together a strategy for bringing in Shabbat calmly and on time!

HERE'S WHAT RACHEL'S STUDENTS IN HAR NOF SAID ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
* I'm much calmer about what comes up in life
* I'm planning and prioritizing better
* I'm more positive about myself and my surroundings
* I have technical skills that I didn't have before
CHECK IT OUT, AND FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF BREAKTHROUGH YOU CAN HAVE!

9:30am-11:30am
Venue to be announced
Cost: 450 NIS per person/ members of Jo's club pay only 400NIS
Call Rachel Brody 991-0350