[RBS] Limited Time Offers - And Additional Bonus

Jo's Club josclub at gmail.com
Sun May 3 12:00:31 IDT 2009

BS"D

The early birds amongst you can take advantage of these 2, VERY LIMITED
offers:

"COMPLETELY CLASSES" membership
Slim down with the variety, fun, and benefits of over 25 weekly Studio
classes (see our Web site for the full list of great classes).

"30 MINUTES FLAT" membership
Tighten up with our EXCLUSIVE 30-minute "Cliques" workout, plus our
additional 30-minute "Absolutely Abs" and Stretching classes.

In order to enhance your experience, we are only making the above
memberships available for a short time, and in a very limited quantity, so
hurry in now.

Of course, we have our great, regular memberships, and so much more to
offer, too.

To get an additional 100 NIS discount on any annual membership, visit
www.josclub.co.il and choose "Spring Specials" from the news menu on the
right.

Jo
992-3020
info at josclub.co.il

Jo's Club is located in the RBS A shopping center, right next to our dear
neighbors, Mercaz Rakefet.