[RBS] selling baby and maternity clothes and gear, house wares and more!!!

Yaelle Moesch jacquidiane at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 11:33:59 IDT 2009

Pre-moving sale!

PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU COME

 Cash and Carry

We have a huge selection of Baby and Toddler clothing ages
3m-4yrs for boys/girls, floor mats, toys, blankets, towels, coats, and more!

Also – handmade knitted winter hats, maternity clothing, décor
pillows, standing fans, heaters (oil radiators), floor mat for succah or garden
use…

More to come as we get closer to moving, be’ezrat hashem!

If you have any questions or would like to come and see for
yourself – please call Yaelle 054-665-9721 or Josh 054-665-9720. You can also
email me jacquidiane at yahoo.com

Yaelle and Josh Moesch

Nahal Timna 10-3 RBS A