[RBS] Course in Graphic Design, Web Design, and Tools - in RBS, this summer

Catriel Lev clev at actcom.com
Mon May 4 12:54:13 IDT 2009

I was requested to publicize this course; but I know nothing about it.
For details please contact Shani Cooper at:
shaniecooper at virtualpaintbrush.com

An experienced graphic designer, Shani Cooper, who teaches at a Seminary in RBS has put together an intensive course to polish your skills this summer:

**Curriculum:**

* Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and ImageReady BASICS - enough to get by and be able to do basic things like layouts, simple illustrations and basic photo retouching.

* Graphic Design Basics - theory of design, typography, layout, using images properly, learning how to design your work so you send the message you want to send. Practically, we will cover logos, posters, ads (and more, if we have time).

* Web Design Basics - theory of web design: how this differs from print design, preparing graphics for the web using ImageReady, basic html. Hopefully, at the end you will be able to do a simple site, but I am not going do anything more complicated then that in this course.

* Preparing graphics for print, pre-press

** Dates and Times**

Morning session: 9-12 or
Evening session: 7:30-10:30

Sun, Mon, Wed, for the above hours, from Mon, June 22 - Wed, Sept 2, not including Tisha B'Av

Total number of sessions: 31 = 93 hours

**Cost**

5000 NIS (paid in full, up-front).

To contact Shani directly, or check out her website:

Virtual Paintbrush Graphic Design
Tel/Fax: 02-995-2164
Cellphone: 054-843-5017
shaniecooper at virtualpaintbrush.com