[RBS] I'm between jobs - will clean your home on the spur of the moment!!!

batyashevach batyachanna at bezeqint.net
Mon May 4 16:06:58 IDT 2009

Until I make it rich translating or writing, I still need to feed the kids. I am available mornings (not Friday) to do major and minor housecleaning and organizing. I won't steal anything (ShemeshPhone trusts me with ALL their money), and I know how to cleam (my husband is Morrocan). Can wash floors and bathrooms, do laundry and iron, sweep and rake, get that mess of toys in order...walk the dog... If you need a one time job, or if your cleaner didn't show up, or if your husband/kids/mother-in-law refuse to do the work for you, I'll do it instead. 40 shekels per hour, two hour minimum. Best results with at least one day's notice. Call Batya 077-700-5382