[RBS] Do you have a Holiday Apt for rent?

David Derovan derovan at netvision.net.il
Wed May 6 10:02:14 IDT 2009

Do you have a Holiday Apt for rent?

We are putting together an Israel guide and want to include a list of
available Holiday / Short-Term Apt.s for rent.
To be included in the list (both in the printed book and on our web
site) - just send us the following:
A) A two-sentence (not longer) description of the Apt.
B) Where it is located - Neighborhood and City
C) Contact name and phone number

Once we receive your info - we will get back to you with our offer
for buying advertising (both in the printed book and on our web site).
You do NOT have to advertise for your Holiday apt to be listed!

Hope to hear from you soon.
David