[RBS] Looking for childcare for 14 month old

marsha twersky marshat at 013net.net
Wed May 6 11:34:23 IDT 2009

Posting for a friend (reply to this email and responses will be forwarded)

I am looking for childcare for the next school year for 14 month old.

I am having trouble finding something that fits all of my requirements.

Must have option for afternoon hours.

 Either very small group (3-4 kids max) or two women care givers (10-14 kids max).
I do not care if it is in English or Hebrew just that it is a safe, warm and loving environment.

 If any one else has the same requirements and wants to get a small group together and hire a Metapelet, please let me know.

Reply to Marshat at 013.net