[RBS] how does one sell a jingle to an Israeli co. for TV Commercial???

batyashevach batyachanna at bezeqint.net
Wed May 6 16:01:58 IDT 2009

Does anyone work in that field/know who to call/know what the payment is like/know how to say "post production" in Hebrew? A professional musician who performs regularly and has produced and sold CD's now wants to sell music (and/or lyrics/his voice singing in English) to be used for jingles on Israeli TV. I offered to help him figure out how to go about doing that, and haven't had any luck thus far. Any suggestions out there? I know I'm supposed to perhaps go through an "Advertising Agency" - but who to speak to in such an agency? Which agency? etc.
TIA!!!
Batya 077-700-5382 (responsed by email are most welcome)