[RBS] SALE: Kids Clothes 5-15 shekels - Jackets, Baby Carrier, & More!

Joshua Moesch yotzma2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 11:42:03 IDT 2009

Clearing out lots of extra stuff, we have the following available, Everything is in great shape!

Kids Clothes (Girls 3m-5T) shirts, skirts, dresses, pants, PJs, sweaters - 5-15 sheks

Kids coats / vests / baby outware 15 -50 sheks

Kids Clothes (Boys 3m-12m) onesies, baby grows, sleep gowns - 5-15 sheks

Women's knot winter hats handmade - 10 sheks

Beduin style floor mat for Succah or garden - 45 sheks

Blankets (some never used)- 10 to 30 sheks

Kids Bicycle Helmet - 1o sheks

Baby Carrier Bjorn - 75 sheks

Winnie The Pooh Foam Play mat - 50 sheks

Ikea Couch Pillows - 10 sheks each

And more:

Call Yaelle - 054-665-9721 We are on Nachal Timna