[RBS] Time Management Workshop-only 3 spaces left!!

Rachel & Daniel Brody dbrody at 012.net.il
Fri May 8 09:07:57 IDT 2009

Due to popular demand, I am opening up a second workshop in RBS on
Wednesdays, beginning on May 13th

--------------------------------------

TIME MANAGEMENT TUNE-UP

--------------------------------------

Time Management Tune-up is an 8 part series (women only) which helps you to:

* Develop a weekly schedule tailored to your tasks at home.

* Create a balance between maintaining your home and achieving your personal
goals.

* Design a customized menu plan based on your family's unique requirements.

* Put together a strategy for bringing in Shabbat calmly and on time!

HERE'S WHAT RACHEL'S STUDENTS IN HAR NOF SAID ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:

Suddenly I have so much more space for what I really want!

I'm planning more realistically.  I can see where things fit in.

I'm not as resentful as I used to be.

I get things done calmly now.

CHECK IT OUT, AND FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF BREAKTHROUGH YOU CAN HAVE!

10:00am-12:00am

At the home of Judy Greeen, Nachal Alexander 4/1

Cost: 450 NIS per person

For more information:

Call Rachel Brody 991-0350