[RBS] "At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service" apologizes . . .

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun May 10 15:47:25 IDT 2009

For being out of service today!

After being assured that there would be no chance of any mishaps, I
agreed to switch over my business line to a phone carrier other than
Bezek.  The number will remain the same, and I requested the technician
to come on Friday, so that by Sunday morning the line would be up and
working.

Well, it's late afternoon, and the line is STILL not working properly,
despite being on hold for several hours via my private line to insist
they repair the bungle!

My apologies if you've been trying to reach me.  I hope the phone will
be back up & running  asap, and I'll be happy to return to being "At
Your Service"!

Kol tuv,

~Rivka Ester Rothstein

"At Your Service ~ Cleaner Referral Service" 999-6093

Matching clients & cleaners in the Beit Shemesh/RBS areas since 1999!