[RBS] Gourmet pareve ice cream price listing

Michou Seiger Bell mseigerbell at gmail.com
Mon May 11 08:04:06 IDT 2009

Hi all!

With Lag Baomer and Shavuot around the corner I would like to introduce to
you our brand new mouthwatering flavours:

Peanut butter/Chocolatechip

Banana Bonanza

Tutti Frutti

Zesty Lemon

As with all of our other flavours,our children and of course my husband are
the first ones to sample new flavours and B"H , after receiving their thumbs
up and having spent a long time perfecting my recipes I am making them
available to YOU!

We use fresh vanillabeans,fresh lemons and so many other fresh ingredients
in order to provide you with the most scrumpteous pareve ice cream in
Israel.

Please order in time so that we can deliver to you promptly.

We have over 11 flavours available and will try to make whatever flavour you
would like; You name it, we'll make it!

Many recommendations available!

Our French vanilla is 24.90 Shekels, all other flavours 34.90 per liter.

Kol Tuv,

Michou Seiger Bell
Glida Berama
Gourmet Pareve Ice cream
For Bar/BatMitzvot, weddings and any other smachot!
0524541891 or 9918017