[RBS] Restructuring your Mortgage- upcoming free seminar from B.S. Business Forum

Beit Shemesh Business Forum bsbizforum at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:57:44 IDT 2009

good morning

The Beit Shemesh Business Forum announces 5 seminars aimed at helping
unemployed
Anglos in Beit and Ramat Beit Shemesh. Please note: You MUST RSVP that you
are coming as space is limited- bsbizforum at gmail.com.

The seminars will be in English.

All seminars will take place in the Sheinfeld neighborhood- exact location will
be forwarded to those attending.

All seminars are FREE OF CHARGE.

Monday May 18- Restructuring your Mortgage/Debt

Speaker: David Baruch, RBS Bank Hapoalim Branch Manager

Time: 8pm

Tuesday May 26- Starting a Small Business in Israel

Panel Discussion with

Sheila Schwartz, store owner- PC Integrity

Gary Swickley, export business owner- Blue and White Kids

Ashley Coleman, self-employed ("atzmai")- Ashley Coleman Plumbing Services

Time: 8:30pm

Monday, June 1- Navigating the System: The Ins and Outs of Lishkat Taasuka and
Bituach Leumi

Speakers: TBA

Time: 8pm

Monday, June 8- I'm Home All Day- what do I do now?

Speakers: Ellen Segal, Life Coach- Identity Crisis: Who am I Without my Job
Title

One more speaker TBA

Time: 8pm

Monday, June 15- Living in Israel on an Israeli Salary

Baruch Labinsky-  Financial Planner, Israel Resource Network

Time: 8pm

If you would like to suggest a topic for a future seminar, please E-Mail
bsbizforum at gmail.com

For more info on the Beit Shemesh Business Forum:
http://bsbizforum.blogspot.com

have a nice day,

Ephraim