[RBS] WARNING: Disappearing "punches" from a Superbus card

tbs printtruecolor at gmail.com
Wed May 13 09:54:18 IDT 2009

I am curious whether any of you have had this problem. I would like to
complain to SuperBus but want to know if other people have suffered
from the same problem.

One of my kids uses his card every day inside Bet Shemesh. I gave him
money to fill it up on Sunday with 20 punches. He used one punch going
and one coming home. On Monday, the bus driver told him the card was
empty. My son said it can't be. The guy looked again and found 4
punches. The next day, my son was again told the card was empty.

That day there was a Superbus inspector there who also couldn't find
any zechut on the card.

What is happening to the disappearing credit on the card? What can I
do to prevent this?

This is the second time this has happened... The first time it
happened, my son just thought he had made a mistake in the number of
times he had used the card.

This is turning into a very expensive way of getting to school!

Batya