[RBS] Help Compating Holocuast Denial

dave greenfield dave at stanalytics.com
Wed May 13 12:02:51 IDT 2009

Hi all -
I'm looking for a few (or more) hardy individuals who enjoy a good argument
and can articulate why Holocaust Denial is a really BAD thing.
The pay is the eternal gratitude of the Jewish people and the deep
appreciation of yours truly. Actually, maybe we should just stick with the
former.
Not sure the latter is worth THAT much.

Heres the scoop. A few days ago, I blogged about  how Facebook has removed
pictures of lactating mothers for being offensive, but allows
Holocuast denial to continue on its network. You can read the post at:
http://blogs.zdnet.com/Greenfield/?p=345.  WIthin four we had 30 responses
to that blog. Within 10 hours that number climbed to 60 responses and is now
hovering at 95 responses.

At first, I was able to read through and respond to folk, but its gotten to
the point where I simply can't keep up. If anyone out there would like to
jump on and respond to a few, it would help much. If you know of another
list where this message would be well received, please go ahead and forward
it.

Thanks,
Dave

--