[RBS] Fwd: superbus card

tbs printtruecolor at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:21:44 IDT 2009

Someone wrote this to me... the problem may be defective cards!

we had a problem early on that my sons card did not work.  We went
back and they gave us a new card and credited us for a whole cartisia
(37 shekel) we had less but they said for the trouble it caused.
I know that my sons keep the receipt they get in their card holder
that they cvan keep track of how much is left.  Every time they go on
the bus they are given a paper receipt with the amount of "punches"
left.