[RBS] misrad habruit - inside info?

Rivka radonski at bezeqint.net
Wed May 13 18:33:49 IDT 2009

shalom
does anyone out there work for misrad habriut? i have a question about licensing for speech therapy (klinaei tikshoret) - for 5 years we did not need a license since misrad habriut stopped giving them out for all para-medical professions. now they are asking us all to submit our papers, sit an exam and hopefully receive a license.
does anyone know the cut-off date from when every therapist has to have a license in order to practise? is there a grace period?
thanks
RIvka